Managing Bipolar Disorder by Michael Otto
Here in this post, we are sharing the book “Managing Bipolar Disorder by Michael Otto”. You can read buying or getting it free both information. We have thousands of books in our collection (See Books). You can demand us any book related to psychology through our community, and we will provide you with a short time. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
About Managing Bipolar Disorder by Michael Otto
Managing Bipolar Disorder by Michael Otto: If you suffer from bipolar disorder, this program can be closely integrated with the medication you are taking to help you manage your symptoms and stabilize your mood. Comprised of up to 30 sessions, this treatment is divided into four phases, each with its own focus and set of goals. In phase 1, you will learn the skills and strategies necessary for overcoming the depressive phase of your illness.
In phase 2, after your mood has been stabilized, you will work together with your therapist to create a treatment contract that informs your friends and family of what to do when you are ill. In phase 3, your therapist will individualize your treatment and focus on specific problems, such as social skills, problem-solving, anger management, etc. Phase 4 gives advice on the best ways to avoid relapses and shows you how to anticipate future problems. The overall goal of the treatment is not to cure your disorder, but to teach you how to manage it effectively so that you can lead a successful and stable life.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions!
- All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
- A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
- Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
- Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
- A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
- Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research especially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected]. We help others on behalf of you.