Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols by Dr. Marilyn Luber
Here in this post, we are sharing the book “The Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols by Dr. Marilyn Luber”. You can read buying or getting it free both information. We have thousands of books in our collection (See Books). You can demand us any book related to psychology through our community, and we will provide you with a short time. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
About Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols by Dr. Marilyn Luber
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols by Dr. Marilyn Luber: This book serves as a one-stop resource where therapists can access a wide range of word-for-word scripted protocols for EMDR practice, including the past, present, and future templates. These scripts are conveniently outlined in an easy-to-use, manual style template for therapists, allowing them to have a reliable, consistent form and procedure when using EMDR with clients.
The book contains an entire section on the development of resources and on clinician self-care. There is a self-awareness questionnaire to assist clinicians in identifying potential problems that often arise in treatment, allowing for strategies to deal with them. Also included are helpful past memory, current triggers and future template worksheet scripts.
Key topics include:
- Client history taking that will inform the treatment process of patients
- Resource development to help clients identify and target their problems to regain control when issues appear overwhelming
- Scripts for the 6 basic EMDR Protocols for traumatic events, current anxieties and behaviors, recent traumatic events, phobias, excessive grief, and illness and somatic disorders
- Early intervention procedures for man-made and natural catastrophes
- EMDR and early interventions for groups, including work with children, adolescents, and adults
- Written workbook format for individual or group EMDR
- EMDR to enhance performance and positive emotion
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research especially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected]. We help others on behalf of you.