Overcoming Your Eating Disorder by W. Stewart Agras
Here in this post, we are sharing the book “The Overcoming Your Eating Disorder by W. Stewart Agras”. You can read buying or getting it free both information. We have thousands of books in our collection (See Books). You can demand us any book related to psychology through our community, and we will provide you with a short time. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
About the Overcoming Your Eating Disorder by W. Stewart Agras
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) has been proven effective for treating Bulimia Nervosa and Binge Eating Disorder. However, this type of program requires at least 6 months of weekly sessions with a qualified mental health professional. If you suffer from an eating disorder and want to get treatment, but have little time to devote to therapy, a shorter, time-limited program may be right for you.
This workbook outlines a Guided Self-Help (GSH) program based on the principles of CBT. Although sessions with a therapist or clinician are required, there are usually no more than 12 and each one is only 25 minutes long. You will do much of the treatment on your own using the workbook as your guide. You will learn and practice the skills you need to overcome your eating disorder and establish healthy habits, while consulting with your therapist for encouragement and support. Through daily self-monitoring of your eating patterns, and strategies such as challenging negative thoughts and formal problem-solving, you will reduce your desire to binge and purge. GSH is hard work, but the benefits are well worth it. If you have the desire and the drive, you can use this workbook to eliminate your eating disorder once and for all.
TreatmentsThatWorkTM represents the gold standard of behavioral healthcare interventions!
- All programs have been rigorously tested in clinical trials and are backed by years of research
- A prestigious scientific advisory board, led by series Editor-In-Chief David H. Barlow, reviews and evaluates each intervention to ensure that it meets the highest standard of evidence so you can be confident that you are using the most effective treatment available to date
- Our books are reliable and effective and make it easy for you to provide your clients with the best care available
- Our corresponding workbooks contain psychoeducational information, forms and worksheets, and homework assignments to keep clients engaged and motivated
- A companion website (www.oup.com/us/ttw) offers downloadable clinical tools and helpful resources
- Continuing Education (CE) Credits are now available on select titles in collaboration with PsychoEducational Resources, Inc. (PER)
Link 1: Amazon
Link 2: PDF Drive
Link 3: Google Drive
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research especially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected]. We help others on behalf of you.