Organizational Climate Study
Here in this post, we are sharing the full Psychology thesis on the “Organizational Climate Study”. You can read the abstract of the thesis with a download link. We have thousands of thesis in our collection (See articles). You can demand us any article related to psychology through our community, and we will provide you within a short time. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
Abstract of the thesis
Objectives: Under the guidance of my RO, Mr C. S. Reddy, the following sub-projects were executed for the project.
1. Preparing a questionnaire tailored to meet the needs of the organization and conducting the questionnaire on all staff of APMAS.
2. To understand the working environment of APMAS
3. To understand the team/group dynamics of APMAS: team formation, functions, coordination, and culture etc.,
4. To study the existing HR manual/practices and recommend changes Scope of the Study: The scope of the study was limited to the Head office at Hyderabad and regional offices at Chittoor and Adilabad.
Methodology: The tools used were a Questionnaire on organization climate, semi-structured and unstructured interviews, discussion with the team members and leaders and regular observation of the work of the organization
Sources of Data: Primary sources of data included interactions with the CEO, Regional managers, employees, field staff and telephonic interviews with ex-employees. Secondary sources of data were the annual reports and other publications of the organization.
Insights of the organization: The organization has good collaborations with major stakeholders and has built a good reputation in the sector.
- The organization has well-defined policies HR, Gender etc.
- The organization has good systems like Finance, Reporting, Audit, Appraisal etc.
- The organization is expanding its operations in different corners of India.
- Certain activities are centralized at the head office while others are been done at the branch.
- Focus on capacity building of the staff. Their recruitment and training have a special focus. Participation in decision making is encouraged.
- The CEO is driving the organization with his energy and experience.
Conclusions and Recommendations:
- Level 4 employees of the organization comprising of CBO, QAO, RA, PA, IS Coordinator, Asst. FM and HR Associate need to be strengthened in terms of recruitment, induction and job related support.
- More clarity regarding job description may be helpful.
- Systematic induction is required.
- Human Resource requirements in teams need to be re looked ensuring adequate team members in a team.
Researcher of the Thesis
- Anita Gupta
Need help in Research:
Are you struggling in research? Don’t Worry, We provide you with complete guidance and support free and quickly. Just need to create a query in our community. We also offer paid services such as:
- Thesis writing
- Article writing
- Statistical analysis
- Reference according to APA
- APA Formatting
- Courses and Training
Contact us for the best quality free and paid services. [email protected] or (+92-3336800644)
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research especially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected]. We help others on behalf of you.