Encyclopedia of Educational Psychology by Neil J. Salkind
Here in this post, we are sharing the book “Encyclopedia of Educational Psychology by Neil J. Salkind”. You can read buying or getting it free both information. We have thousands of books in our collection (See Books). You can demand us any book related to psychology through our community, and we will provide you with a short time. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
About Encyclopedia of Educational Psychology by Neil J. Salkind
Encyclopedia of Educational Psychology by Neil J. Salkind: Educational Psychology is a special field of endeavor since it strives to apply what we know about many different disciplines to the broad process of education. In the most general terms, you can expect to find topics in this area that fall into the categories of human learning and development (across the life span), motivation, measurement and statistics, and curriculum and teaching. There are few comprehensive overviews of the field of educational psychology, and the purpose of this two-volume Encyclopedia is to share this information in a way that is, above all, informative without being overly technical or intimidating.
With more than 275 contributions, the Encyclopedia of Educational Psychology opens up the broad discipline of educational psychology to a wide and general audience. Written by experts in each area, the entries in this far-reaching resource provide an overview and an explanation of the major topics in the field of human development. While the Encyclopedia includes some technical topics related to educational psychology, for the most part, it focuses on those topics that evoke the interest of the everyday reader.
- Addresses topics that are of particular interest to the general public such as vouchers, Head Start, divorce, learning communities, and charter schools
- Shares subjects that are rich, diverse, and deserving of closer inspection with an educated reader who may be uninformed about educational psychology
- Draws from a variety of disciplines including psychology, anthropology, education, sociology, public health, school psychology, counseling, history, and philosophy
- Presents many different topics all tied together by the theme of how the individual can best function in an educational setting, from pre-school through adult education
- Classroom Achievement
- Classroom Management
- Cognitive Development
- Ethnicity, Race, and Culture
- Gender and Gender Development
- Health and Well-Being
- Human Development
- Intelligence and Intellectual Development
- Language Development
- Learning and Memory
- Peers and Peer Influences
- Public Policy
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Social Development
- Testing, Measurement, and Evaluation
This practical Encyclopedia brings the field of educational psychology to the everyday person making it a welcome addition to any academic or public library.
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research especially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected]. We help others on behalf of you.