Community Management and Development Program
Here in this post, we are sharing the “Community Management and Development Program”. We are sharing information about the organization which offers counseling and psychological support. You can complete the list of organizations/NGOs (See). You can demand us any book related to psychology through our community, and we will provide you with a short time. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
About Community Management and Development Program
Community Management and Development Program (CMDP) is a non-government, non-political, and not-for-profit development organization founded in 2015 and recognized under the societies act XXI of 1860, Pakistan in 2016. CMDP is dynamically working in a sphere of activities in Malakand division KPK-Pakistan, especially in district Swat for the last three years for enabling the capabilities of the local communities to take initiatives for getting positive changes in their lives.
Community Management and Development Program progressed through distinctive developmental approaches and research-based initiatives to increase the awareness about the soaring social problems and their possible solutions to the community. To this determination, CMDP proceeded with four key programs that are youth’s socio-economic development, community development for poverty alleviation, human resource, and institutional development (HR&ID), and disadvantaged group’s livelihood assistance.
To develop societies where all the people perform to increase their lobbying towards sustainable socio-economic development and recover their means of support and improve their living standards.
To manage the community to perform for the enhanced livelihood through available and accessible resources and make them accomplished citizens into the global framework of humanity
1. To promote the socio-economic conditions of the women.
2. To uplift the lives of the extremely poor through microfinance services for their socio-economic empowerment.
3. To build the capacity of the community through skill training, workshops, and exposure visits to promote the social mobilization among the communities for collective actions and advocacy.
4. To upsurge the technical and vocational education services to produce skilled and productive persons to promote self-employment ratio for industrial and economic development.
5. To provide a voice for the disadvantaged groups in the Communities as an effort to lobby support for alleviating their plight or improving their situation.
6. To carry out all legitimate and appropriate activities that promote community physical infrastructures (CPIs), peace, and development in society.
7. To improve and recover the environmental health and conserve natural resources of the area through active participation of the local community.
8. To empower the youth of the community and uphold their leadership and professional qualities so that they become a source of real change in the local communities.
9. To organize and accomplish opportunities for social, cultural, and traditional home-based business activities for sharpening and exchange of talents among the communities.
10. To enhance the access to primary health care (PHC) services of the poor communities for health-seeking behavior, disease prevention, and health promotion.
11. To reduce socio-economic risks, caused due to natural hazards and disasters.
12. To identify economic, social, and other areas of concern and to undertake research with a view to devising appropriate development approaches and strategies to address them for the effective realization of the CMDP’s vision and philosophy.