Diya Pakistan Scholarship 2021
Here in this post, we are sharing Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program For Pakistan APR. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
Diya Pakistan is one of the largest scholarship providing organizations in Pakistan. Diya Pakistan provides 50,000 annual scholarships to school and university students. It also offers monthly stipends to the students enrolled in skill development programs. Diya Pakistan accepts applications throughout the years. Deserving students can apply online at the Diya Pakistan website.
- 50,000 Annual scholarships
- 45,000 scholarships for school students
- 8000 scholarships for Skill development courses
- 15,00 scholarships for University students
• School Students
- College Students / FA FSc
- University students for BS and MS levels
- Minimum 60% marks at all levels
- Students enrolled in Govt Institutions can apply only
- Students getting scholarships more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organizations are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Ph.D. and M.Phil students are also not eligible for Diya Scholarship however, direct M.Phil after Graduation are eligible. M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible.