Faculty Jobs in University of Malakand August 2021
Here in this post, we are sharing the Latest “Faculty jobs in University of Malakand August 2021”. These opportunities for the Different Posts. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
University of Malakand
About University of Malakand
Applying Procedure of Faculty jobs in University of Malakand
- Position title as Lecturer Psychology (02)
- Submit attested/verified photocopies of degrees, certificates, transcripts, DMCs, domicile, computerized
national ID card, experience certificates and other testimonials, two current passport size photographs in the Office of the Deputy Registrar Meetings on the day of Walk-in-interview dated 01/09/2021 or before.
- Original documents should be produced on the day and time of the interview.
- The appointment shall be made on class-based honoraria.
- No TA/DA will be paid for tests/interviews.
- The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel them without showing any reason.
- 6. 2% (PWD) quota will be reserved for special persons only. Special candidates applying, must attach with their form the disability, special CNIC, certificates issued by the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled persons as well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates must be issued before the closing date of this advertisement.
- Errors/omissions/modifications (if any) will be rectified by the University as per rules.
- All candidates are requested to strictly follow SOPs of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa related to the COVID-19 pandemic in letter and spirit.
- Application Form Download from Here
- For Walk-in-Interview on 01 September 10 AM at below address
Main Campus, University of Malakand
Video Guide (Subscribe Youtube Channel)
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected] We help others on behalf of you