Faculty Jobs in University of Swabi August 2021
Here in this post, we are sharing the Latest “Faculty Jobs in University of Swabi August 2021”. These opportunities for the Different Posts. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
University of Swabi
Applying Procedure of Faculty Jobs in University of Swabi
- Position title as Lecturer and Assistant Professor (Psychology)
- For Lecturer: First Class MS / MPhil / equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of education in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University / Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career.
- For Assistant Professor: PhD in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution.
- The applicants are required to visit the web page on regular basis for updates in the process.
- A Bank Draft in favour of Treasurer, the University of Swabi or online deposit to Account No.0323-223082836 United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) be required.
- Original receipt of Bank Draft / Online Deposit (and once photocopy of the same) with attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs must be attached with the Application Form.
- CGPA less than 3.00/4.00 will be considered as Second Division.
- The candidates having a Foreign Degree / Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC / IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test / Interview.
- The selected candidates will be paid salaries according to University rules/policy.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions depending upon the needs of various Departments or not to fill any position.
- Mobile Phone numbers, postal and email addresses must be written on the Application Form.
- Incomplete applications / received after the due date will not be considered at all.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Errors and Omissions, if any, will be rectified by the University. ?
- Applicants should apply through the Online Job Portal available at the University of Swabi Apply Online
- All applicants must submit a “printed application form” from the online Job Portal, latest by September 2, 2021, through postal / courier service.
The University of Swabi
Phone No. 0938-490500 to 490507 (Ext 110, 322)
Email: [email protected]
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected] We help others on behalf of you