Psychologist Jobs in Population Welfare Department October 2021
Here in this post, we are sharing the Latest “Psychologist Jobs in Population Welfare Department 2021”. These opportunities for the Different Posts. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
Population Welfare Department
Dunya and Jang Newspaper
Applying Procedure of Psychologist Jobs in Population Welfare Department
- Position title as Clinical Psychologist
- Applicant must hold the Domicile of Punjab
- The equivalency of certificate/degree (if any) must be provided by the candidates duly approved by HEC/respective board or any other issuing authority.
- Applications along with required attested educational qualifications, certificates /degrees, experience certificate domicile certificate and 02 latest passport size photographs must be sent through registered post /TCS to the Assistant Director (Admn.} Directorate General Population Welfare Department Punjab, 14 Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore by 26.10.2021 (09:00 am to 05:00 pm).
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered and will be rejected
- Recruitment will be made in accordance with provisions contained in PC-1 of the said scheme.
- The period of contract will be up to 30.06.2023 (ending date of tenure of the Project).
- The candidate will not claim an extension in the contract period after the ending date of the Project. They will not claim regularization of their services
- The decision of the respective Departmental Recruitment / Selection Committee shall be final and recruitment shall be made purely on merit.
- Government employees may route their applications through their respective departments.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage.
- One post of Clinical Psychologist (BS-17) and one post of Junior Clerk (BS-11) 15 reserved under 5% Minority Quota No Quota shall be reserved against remaining posts and recruitment shall be made on Open Merit.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview
- Candidates fulfilling the required educational qualification, age limit and other terms and conditions shall be eligible to submit applications. Applications submitted otherwise shall not be entertained. Incomplete applications shall be rejected straight away.
- The applicants are required to clearly mention the name of the post. their telephone numbers, e-mail and complete postal address on their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call jetters for Testintermews Bring original documents and certificates etc. at the time of interview
- The age as mentioned above will be strictly observed. No further relaxation in the upper age limit will be awarded to the candidates.
Directorate General, ,
Population Welfare Department, Punjab
14-Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore
Video Guide (Subscribe Youtube Channel)
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected] We help others on behalf of you