Table of Contents
Psychologist Jobs at Child Welfare Department April 2021
Here in this post, we are sharing the Latest “Psychologist Jobs at Child Welfare Department April 2021”. These opportunities for the Different Posts. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
Child Welfare Department
Psychologist Jobs at Child Welfare Department April 2021 Advertisement:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of project documents (SLA, LFA, budget, proposal) as well as business process / DIP for planning & implementation of project activities.
- Conducting psychosocial assessment and screening of street children and their families through individual assessment. Along with the initial psychosocial assessment she/he will conduct emotional health assessment as per need.
- Group and individual level psychosocial counseling will be conducted for school children.
- Counseling services will be provided through the static clinic and with mobile teams
- Database of beneficiaries and individual records will be maintained.
- Developing resource material like counseling session manuals for psychosocial sessions with street children and their families.
- Developing and designing IEC material in the line of project document for community-based counseling with the help of CCGs.
- Contribute towards establishing appropriate methodologies and approaches for post-traumatic stress disorder counseling and emotional support for affected families.
- Establish and maintain accurate and confidential records and train staff to continue this process beyond the time frame of this intervention.
- Collection of impact-oriented case studies and other documents for project visibility.
- Area mapping will be carried out for the identification of psychosocial service providers.
- To ensure sustainability, effective linkages will be built with free psychosocial services providers.
- Referral mechanisms will be developed with institutions/organizations working on mental & emotional health.
- Close coordination with line manager for effective implementation of the project activities.
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the organizational values & principles, vision, and mission as well as commitment to its SEAH (sexual exploitation abuse and harassment) protocols. We have a zero-tolerance policy towards SEAH and don’t support any action that promotes or encourages SEAH.
Applying Procedure of Psychologist Jobs at Child Welfare Department April 2021
- Jobs available for Psychologist
- 1 Posts
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social psychology, Clinical psychology or Sociology
- Minimum 3 years experience of a similar role in NGO setup or relevant.
- MS Office, Outlook, ERP systems familiarity
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We help others on behalf of you