Faculty Jobs in Women University Swabi October 2021
Here in this post, we are sharing the Latest “Faculty Jobs in Women University Swabi 2021”. These opportunities for the Different Posts. For More Detail, You Can See the Advertisement Below, For More. Keep visiting Psychology Roots.
Women University Swabi
Applying Procedure of Faculty Jobs in Women University Swabi
- Position title as Lecturer
- MS/M.Phil with first division in the field of Psychology
- The applicants shall only apply on the prescribed form, available on the website of the University at Download Form, along with an attested copy of all educational documents, Degrees, DMC, Certificates, Experience Certificate, CNIC and one recent passport size photograph.
- A processing fee of Rs. 300/- shall be deposited online in any United Bank Limited (UBL) in Account No. 238739974, Branch Code (0323) Main Swabi Branch., must be attached with the Application Form.
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications Through the Proper channels.
- The appointment shall be on purely fixed pay and the application shall have no right to claim any extension or regularization into university service.
- Appointment/engagement shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned in the order.
- Lessthan3.00/4.00 CGPA will be considered Second Division.
- Incase of foreign degree, the applicant shall submit equivalency certificate from Higher Education Commission, Islamabad.
- Any change in contact details must be reported immediately to the Registrar Office.
- Eligibility in all respect shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the whole advertisement or not to fill any advertised post without mentioning any reason.
- Candidates applying for more than one position should submit separate forms with all relevant copies and separate bank draft.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters for interview.
- All applications must reach to the office of the undersigned on or before October 28, 2021. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
Women University, Swabi
Phone: 0938-221193 Fax: 0938-22 1138
Video Guide (Subscribe Youtube Channel)
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share it with us at [email protected] We help others on behalf of you