Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to Psychology Roots Support. Get all material and help in a short time. Read more

Model on Marital Adjustment

Rida Batool
(@rida-batool)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter  

Aoa....I am using the Revised dyadic Adjustment Scale ( Revised DAS) developed by Busby et al. (1995) to know about the Marital Adjustment among Married Couples as per my thesis Statement.

My supervisor is saying that I have to use the model on which the REVISED DAS questionnaire is based. So I couldn't find the Model which is used in Revised DAS.

As i also checked the Psychometric properties of Revised DAS as well.

Aamir Ranjha
(@aamir)
Honorable Member Admin

Can you have an original article on this scale? If yes then share here and I will guide you.

ReplyQuote
Rida Batool
(@rida-batool)
Topic starter  

Sure...Let me send you.

ReplyQuote
Aamir Ranjha
(@aamir)
Honorable Member Admin

Respected original article reference is:

Busby, D.M., Crane, D.R., Larson, J.H., & Christensen, C. (1995). A revision of the Dyadic Adjustment Scale for use with distressed and nondistressed couples: Construction hierarchy and multidimensional scales. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 21, 289-308.

And Also read this attachment here

ReplyQuote
Rida Batool
(@rida-batool)
Topic starter  

@aamir Yes yes u are totally right Sir. This is the original Article but the point is that My supervisor is saying that I have to use the model on which the REVISED DAS questionnaire is based. So I couldn't find the Model which is used in Revised DAS.

ReplyQuote
Aamir Ranjha
(@aamir)
Honorable Member Admin

Respected I noticed that you create a duplicate topic in the community, Kindly create one query for the same topic.

As I say, First you need to read the original article and then we discuss how they use in your research.

ReplyQuote
Rida Batool
(@rida-batool)
Topic starter  

@aamir okay...Yes ,I already read the article which you send me today.

ReplyQuote

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.